Jacksons Lane Shotokan Karate Club
Some Words On Training And Life In General.
Keep a Positive Mental Attitude, a Growth Mindset.
In a world were every child is taught that no matter what they do they will
succeed and will be equal to every other child no matter what effort they
Some children think they don't need to put in any effort to succeed. Children do need to learn a growth mindset and that hard work will reap benefits and this will increase self confidence in the long term.
A Positive or Growth Mindset:
1. I can learn anything I want.
2. When I'm frustrated I persevere.
3. I like to challenge myself.
4. When I fail I learn.
5. I like being told that I try hard.
6. If my classmates succeed I'm inspired.
7. My effort and attitude determine everything.
All of this can be summed up with the word GRIT.
Come to class and train.